Monday, July 19, 2010

Dust,dust,dust !!!

I'm so lethargic !!!
Really need a good body massage right now. Body is aching very much.

Slept @ 9am yesterday and woke up @ 4pm = 7hrs of sleep. Luckily, my dear called me and asked me about whether i need a new viva casing :) I was late for my "spring-cleaning plan" ! Yes, i needed to clean up our bedroom as it was in the worst condition ever !

wirings , soft toys , clothes , bags , plastic bags , paper bags , dust , hair-falls , dead skins ... etc
Please imagine how a room can be so DAMN MESSY !!!!

Of cause , i started cleaning right after a wake-up smoke. @5pm
pack, clean , pack, clean ~~~ sweep, mop , sweep,mop ~~~ cleaning was in progress ...
sneeze & sneeze , rub & rub (rub eyes)
listening to my favorite WWE wrestlers' theme songs - motivated ! ^.^
Damn hungry -,- half way through my "spring-cleaning"... had my first meal @ 1230am which dear had bought from Toa Payoh Lor 8 's carrot cake & ba chor mee !!! *burped* (and it was the only meal for the day)
Continued with the last part of cleaning and arranging, timed @230am :o and FINALLY !

i can't really remember when was the last time our bedroom was FULLY cleaned . probably about 6 months ago ? hehe... it's not that i'm lazy to do a full-clean but it's sometimes inconvenient to do it.

I can smell a clean & fresh comfy bedroom now ! At least i know that my efforts didn't go to waste because of dear's comment : " Wa ! you pack until like that ar ? " He didn't praise me but I understand what he was trying to say. It was really hard work!


Soon after, we started to check out on our Bangkok hotels which we had not booked ! Will be leaving on 30th july 2010 , coming back on 3rd august 2010. Surf through www.octopustravel.com and had decided to stay @ Baiyoke Suite Hotel .

Watching TV until now ... YAWNZZZZzzzzzZZzz !!! Time to sleep... hope i will have a sweet dream later. *koonz*









No comments:

Post a Comment